Reminiscence Cue Cards Life Events in the 50s and 60s – places, items and moments collected from the 50s and 60s to remind and engage.
This set of high-quality cards looks back to the 50s and 60s; every day moments, possessions and activities that were familiar during that time.
Reminiscence Cue Cards Life Events are designed to help users recall people, events, experiences and stories from the past.
Examples of cards include:
- Record player
- Reel to reel tape recorder
- Paying pat-a-cake
- Saturday morning cinema
- Hopscotch drawn on the pavement
- 50s train carriage
Contains 36 A5 cards; accompanying booklet detailing ways to use the cards, boxed.
Featured benefits for the Reminiscence Cue Cards for persons with dementia include:
- Places, items and moments collected from the 50s and 60s to remind and engage
- Use in conjunction with life history work sessions to facilitate and develop discussion
- Designed to help users to recall people, events, experiences and stories from the past
- Provide opportunities for socialising, persevering memory and creating a personal life history
- Particularly suitable to use in day care centres, memory clinics, care homes and other groups
Stage of Dementia: All