Dementia Australia has a grand vision
a world without dementia and better quality of life for people living with dementia.
Why should you join?
- A Membership Card
- A Library Card (if desired)
- Bi-annual Newsletter
- e-Bulletin Subscription
- Priority invitations to special seminars, guest lectures and workshops
- Unlimited access to our specialist dementia library (if desired)
- Find out how you can help others through volunteer work and consumer advisory groups
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting *
- 10% discount when you shop in our online specialty store
- Discounted or free attendance at select events run by qualified and experienced facilitators
* Joint Members must nominate one person to receive voting rights at the Dementia Australia Annual General Meeting.
* Corporate Members must nominate one person to receive all correspondence from Dementia Australia. As a Corporate Member, you will not receive voting rights at the Dementia Australia Annual General Meeting.